WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
We specialize in making our brides and grooms dream come true by making their fantasy a reality. Leave the details to us as we create an extraordinary wedding ranging from beautiful intimate celebrations, to large scale luxury and celebrity weddings worldwide. We take care of every aspect from start to finish, while delivering the highest quality VIP experience to all of our clients.
Full Service Wedding Planning & Design | Partial Planning | Day of Coordination
Full Service Wedding Planning & Design: For the couple who wants Dreams In Detail to make their dreams a reality, as they guide them through the entire wedding planning process from start to finish. This includes, custom wedding design, hand selecting each vendor, and providing unlimited professional advice, assistance, and management of the wedding day.
Partial Planning: For the couple who can plan parts of their wedding, including invitations, RSVP management, venue sourcing, and has a flexible schedule but wants Dreams In Detail to assist with design and décor, offer vendor referrals, and provide insight, advice, unlimited support, and manage the wedding day.
Day of Coordination: For the couple who has already booked vendors and planned their wedding on their own from start to finish but needs Dreams in Detail to flawlessly execute their plan and manage all the details so they can be present on their day, stress-free.
FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING & DESIGN
FOR THE CLIENT WHO WANTS DREAMS IN DETAIL TO MAKE THEIR DREAM A REALITY, AS THEY GUIDE THEM THROUGH THE ENTIRE WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS, DESIGN THEIR WEDDING, ASSEMBLE THEIR TEAM OF VENDORS, PROVIDE UNLIMITED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, HANDLE ALL OF THE DETAILS, AND MANAGE EVERY ASPECT OF THE WEDDING DAY
• Ongoing access to Dreams in Detail for professional advice and guidance with unlimited consultation via email and phone
• Consult and collaborate with Client to discuss wedding vision, dreams, expectations and style
• Build and prioritize wedding budget
• Confirm color combinations, look and feel, theme and design concepts
• Schedule and attend meetings with the following service providers based on Client’s needs: Hotel/Venue, Caterer, Florist, Staging, Security, Sound, Parking/Valet, Entertainment, Photography, Videography, Specialty Linens, Custom Invitations, Ceremony Musicians, DJ/ Band, Emcee, Staffing, Special Effects, Lighting, Wedding Cakes, Desserts, and Activations
• Place orders for any rental items if needed (Lighting, Linen, Chairs, Custom Monogram, Calligraphy, Backdrops, Flower Walls, Draping, Lounge Furniture, Dance Floor, Specialized China, Glassware, Flatware, Trees, Props, etc.)
• Offer referrals for Wedding Gown Boutiques, Bridesmaid Dress Stores, Officiants, Transportation, Hair Stylists, Make-up
Artists, Rented Tuxedos, and Exclusive access to Clothiers for custom suits and tuxedos etc.
• Help with wording and selection of stationery for Save the Date Cards and Invitations and Book Calligrapher for custom mailing
• Review proposals and terms of final contracts
• Acquire wedding favors, gifts and welcome totes, and after party kits
• Research Hotel Accommodation options & Contract Group Room Blocks
• Attend menu selection/ banquet set up meeting with Catering Manager and Client
• Review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by Client
• Assemble a minute-by-minute timeline of the wedding day
• Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
• Contact service providers for arrival and end times, including strike time
• Share venue’s policies and procedures for unloading, set up and tear down
• Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items
• Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors with advanced notice
• Orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
• Converse with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
• Direct banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
• Organize rehearsal and sound check with singers, performers, band musicians/ or DJ and review formalities and song selections
• Assist with set up of seating cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc.
• Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and
• Send client marriage license information
• Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
PLEASE INQUIRE WITH WEDDING PLANNER FOR RATES.