Meet Nicole Harris, Owner & Creative Director of Dreams In Detail, and top Event Planner Beverly Hills
Hi loves! You’re visiting the website, you may have checked out my Instagram, but do you feel like you know me yet? Because I create highly personal and innovative events, it is important that I establish trust with my clients because I want to give them MORE than what they want, and I need them to trust me to do so… that starts by getting to know each other. And after your event (should I have the pleasure to work with you), we will feel like friends…wait, not friends… family.
Here are some weird and not-so-weird facts about me outside of being an Event Planner Beverly Hills:
- I am a workaholic… Good for you. Bad for me haha. I am currently writing this blog post at 3:39 AM on a Sunday and I am not ashamed.
- I get a pink gel mani/pedi 99% of the time. I only change up the color if my nail artist pressures me to. To my defense, I switch up the shades of pink on occasion!
- I owe everything to my parents and my nana. I credit my success, my adaptability, open mind, and ability to deeply connect with others to them and God.
- I think I am SOOOOO hilarious. I tell jokes, laugh, add levity to tense situations and pick fun at most things. Oh, and I am in love with memes.
- I am obsessed with Gossip Girl! OBSESSED.
- For the past year I have a puppy picked out in my head. His name is Chipotle and he is a maltipoo. I don’t have him yet, nor have I found him, but he has my heart.
- I make really good shrimp tacos. Like food network good. Other than that, I am pretty hopeless in the kitchen.
- I have had the same core best friends since elementary school – we all live in difference cities now, but no matter the distance, they are always there.
- One of my favorite countries on earth is France (and Monaco). Paris, Monaco, Cannes, Saint-Tropez – ahhh so perfect! Go immediately and tell me all about it! Better yet, let me send you my itinerary!
- My boyfriend, Imari, swears I can’t dance. But I assure you, I CAN. And you’ll probably see it at your event.
- My little sister, Alexis, is my baby and my best friend. She is the closest thing I have to a twin or a diary.
- My favorite quote is “Bloom where you are planted” – I interpret that as where ever you go, flourish, slay, and be your best self, no matter what.
- GIRL POWER. That goes without saying but I am all about girl power and doing the impossible. You go glen coco!
- If you truly read all these facts about me, I would love to say hi! Please, be brave, send me a message, I would love to get to know you too! Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Instagram and send me a DM to chat @nicoleharris_